You get how powerful NetSuite can be for your business. Now’s the time to get to work and implement it. How do you start? That’s where we come in. But why should you choose us to implement NetSuite for you? Here are a few reasons:
GBS is a NetSuite Solution Provider partner. What does that mean, exactly? It means we have the proven, deep-dive expertise in NetSuite software to be able to put it to work for your business in the most robust and effective way. We are the experts in all things NetSuite, and are on the front lines of all the latest and greatest advancements, additions and updates to the technology. We’ll help you stay on top of this tool so you can get the most out of it for your business.
Proven industry knowledge. At GBS, our consultants have years of experience in non-profit, manufacturing, life sciences, medical device, wholesale distribution and more. It means we know you. We know your pain points. We know where inefficiencies typically lie. And we know the right questions to ask to ferret out your particular, specific challenges and issues. Combined with our expertise in NetSuite, we can get in there and customize the ERP so that it meets the specific needs of your business.
Our team. Our team of seasoned, professional experts, led by principal consultant and CEO Jesse Marcano, has combined decades of experience implementing NetSuite for companies like yours. We’re passionate about the points where business and technology intersect, creating new ideas to bring new efficiencies to your company, and increasing your productivity and ultimately your bottom line.
Continuity. At GBS, we believe in the importance of continuity. You’ll work with the same team, from the demo through the phases of implementation to the go-live stage. After you go live, that same team will provide support. That way, you won’t have to get new people up to speed on your business processes as you move throughout the phases of implementation, and you won’t have a new team coming in cold to provide support.
The way we work. We have been told time and time again that we give our clients a unique and personal service they just don’t find elsewhere. Our typical response time if you have issues: 2 hours or less. When you hit a snag, you need a fix fast, and we’re there to get the job done. We’re also not about reinventing the wheel. We’re not going to make costly customizations that will be difficult for you and your staff to learn. Instead, we’re experts in the power of simplicity and elegance.
Our partners. We partner with the best in class independent software vendors with built for NetSuite solutions including SPS Commerce, Versapay, Avalara, Strongpoint and other experts in facets of NetSuite, like finance, payment processing, EDI, change management and more.
The GBS Implementation Process. We use our time-tested, proven methodology that we have honed over countless implementations to deliver consistent results. It includes:
- Aligning business processes with NetSuite. GBS employs proven strategies and procedures that align your business operations with the full-featured SuiteCloud platform that provides optimal process visibility, planning, customization and more.
- The GBS methodology. We specialize in focusing in on your unique industry and business operations to ensure optimized configuration and functionality of your ERP systems.
- Engagement. We perform a deep dive into your processes and business goals as the first step in creating a solution that helps you achieve maximum productivity.
- Design. We prepare and design your NetSuite software based on your needs and business goals, and with the long haul in mind. We want it to grow with you.
- Build and deploy. Now it’s time to get down to the nitty gritty and implement your system, and take it for a test run.
- Optimization. We’ll optimize the system to meet your needs now, with an eye on the future in mind. We’re talking about making it compatible for future updates and scalable for the growth your company is going to achieve.
Want to learn more about how we can put the power of NetSuite to work for your business? Contact us today.